Alfredo sauce dream

In this dream It all began with my recipe for alfredo sauce , all the customers loved it. By the way I do cook for a living so its not too far out my realm. Compliments were abound in this dream, then it seemed like a few days later a gentleman arrived at the restaurant I work at. He was a local bar and grill owner, his business is on the shady part of the business , but he loved the sauce so much he offered me a head cooking job. Telling me he would give me big money and advertise me and my special recipe . We seemed to talk for hours and hours. I ofcourse finally woke up for work and seemed really thoughtful of this dream. I tend to remember atleast one dream every few nights of sleep, this one has stuck with me though. For the new place I work at , I did introduce the alfredo sauce we are using now. Dreams do come half true it seems. Though nobody has comei n and said hey would you like to work for me? yet .I do like to cook and ofcourse eat , but do serve others is always nice too .For an alfredo sauce to have so much meaning , something i have cooked for myself many years . I wonder if anyone else gets these dreams, anyways thanks for your time and no this wasn't a blog a dream .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK