Broaden the horizon

Sometimes talking with older people can be enlightening.Few weeks ago talked with a regular customer where I work . A very quiet but interesting older gentleman. He served in the navy in world war II. he did his three years , and never looked back. He was on a med evac , I'm not sure if that was  the correct term but he was there on D Day at the ripe old age of eighteen. he saw a lot more than me and probably ten other people my age for after he served in the Europe campaign , they shipped him and his fellow crew to the Asian campaign .We talked a little more for he seemed not to want to talk about that. he did show me a youthful picture of himself . The years have been good to him at eighty four . Then he showed me a pic of a beautiful woman  It was his deceased wife she had been gone ten years . they were married for like 60 years . He hesitated looking at her photo, and by his body language till this day loves her more than any thing else in this world , from me being a guy it was kind of refreshing to see that . anyways will have more soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK