Down to great





 Some words get used way too often , like if everything is great .What would be better than great? Super?  Excellent?  Not sure here,  neither  am I. Maybe we need to get down to great. Or come up with a new word , oh let’s say  specrrific could cross the word spectacular with terrific , call it a super word. I think this would work  like write now I’m  in a writeage mode . Simply put this isn’t great but there is nothing like sharing and do like punching the keys here . Do hope we get more readage here. I guess the words will always get over used it is part of our culture and persona. Love gets over used also , the word that is if we all used the true meaning of love we would all be better off. I know the world without great would be well mediocre at best. Lookage could be even reading this , or looking at the beautiful night sky , clickage well being a little computer savvy you already  know what that’s about. For now ill leave ya with getting down to great for giving your time you are down with me on this . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK