A Tasty Treat

This is to me a silly thing to blog about . I do have to say the Snack Pack Blueberry Muffin Pudding is very tasty. I tend to look for the simple things in life . Whether it is food or nature or people. These are all unique . Maybe its really enjoying what this world has to offer , Not usually a pudding fan. If anything more of a Chocalate nut.Give me a Snickers or a Mars and of course the classic  Hershey's bar can make me more happy then any pill. Maybe Im writing this to show the human side of this blog. I would be so honored if you read this and just leave a quick comment , just be respectful my only stipulation. The pudding was a very nice reward for a long day cooking It was very brutal today, must of been 100 degrees Fahrenheight there. maybe its my age but knowing i had my pudding waiting home for me really did sooth heat.On the way home thought about smart cellphones , a hoping thought would be you hit a an app and your beer of pop or even a candy bar would appear for you enjoyment. Leave ya with this reward yourself with simple things and bigger things should come .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK