Cake Layer Dream

Dreaming about cake makes one wonder . Maybe it was a lack of sweetness in life. Sub conscious really works over time sometimes. In the dream it was a party atmosphere ,not many people me and two others. Laughing have good time as we built the cake , for awhile it seemed like a usual layer cake but did notice it was like forty to fifty layers . Astonished I was in this dream , made me think this looks amazing . I looked at the others, they seem to be on a friendship bases in my dream. But I didn’t really recognize them. I kept looking at the cake and them , thinking this really unusual . At a almost lucid state in the dream . The cake was like waken my conscious side of my mind . After a bit of time seemed to go by we discussed some days event , seemed like I had a great day or something for they were congratulating me for something. Then as they were leaving the residence I went back in and then the cake was as huge as a small car. This happened a few years ago and till this day I still think about this dream. If it was a craving dream where is my coffee ? Will start posting some more dreams if people enjoy these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK