An Educational moment

At work, we work with many different produce in the kitchen . A fellow worker was opening up some olives in a can. Well a small piece of the branch was in the can , she handed it to me and I said I accept your peace offering .A fellow co worker looked at us like we just fell out of the mother space ship . With that kind of look I knew right then and there, she didn’t know what it meant. So we both started to explain , how the olive trees are seen in many countries as very important part of their lives and culture. She still looked very puzzled , we explained it once more. The olive tree represents life and grows lots of fruit for all of us to survive on ,revered as life. So when you offer an olive branch it means good will and peace to others. I wonder what else people doesn’t realize how simple gestures in this world would make a world of difference for many . Yes I may get on a rant sometimes and may also say something mean , it’s really just a way to vent here. As I keep to my creed life is difficult enough why don't we all do some simple gestures every now and then. Or better yet show that we can laugh at ourselves , in turn though we can be very compassionate to others and don’t judge on just one look . It felt good to pass some knowledge on to a fellow good person. I guess that’s one of things we are all here for , not just for our close families but our family of mother earth. Maybe this will be my olive branch to you , and you can share some advice or antidote for anything even if it seems silly. Knowledge is something I always enjoy, wisdom is very tasty for the brain also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK