For A Ride

Writing is my ride and yours? Question should be asked when some ones intentions are set on for you. It doesn’t have to be writing no, but if you really enjoy something and are happy, letting others mess with it is wrong.I like many writers would love to have many fans.Ofcourse I would like the fame and fortune but as long as I can keep tapping or writing traditionally I will keep going.Even in a moment of writers block you can persevere . The written word is a gift and curse, but always still better than video and close to verbal . The inner voice inside must shine.Whether you just do scrapbooking or painting.Creativity is still your best way to make others smile or better yet , inspire their voice of creativity. So I’m just a man with a need to write may not be the best. But I do so much enjoy this . If you are wondering yes I would love having fans visit this everyday and say,” what the heck , I should be doing something I enjoy!!!” This is how the flow of things go,for a ride as I say. Look around inside yourself and see what it is you really do enjoy and just for a ride try it for awhile. I may never completely be independent to do this for a living but hey maybe someday I or you may inspire the ones who just don’t want a for a ride moment. Till we write and you read again gazeebanaut the rest .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK