Cobwebs(dream)

Cobwebs (dream)




This all began lying down for sleep. Turning the light off, oddly feeling the stickiness of something on my back .My arms felt trapped with legs and torso feeling this way also. Thinking to myself this must be one my lucid weird dreams I have, I turned my head and saw this was a spider’s web. The creepiness of this started to gathering in my mind. A faint laugh in the distance started, I could barely make out what it was , in the distance was a housefly. Looked like it has been here awhile, “Human .”The fly said in a eerie squeaky voice. “You got caught too?” I thought in my mind great a talking fly. Of course not thinking about the size of this web and not being scared of what size the spider could be. I finally answered the fly “Yes fly”, the fly says don’t worry , spider is gone . Then fear did start set in as I thought about the size of this spider. No spider ? I ask the fly. No spider must of moved on fly sounding like in some discomfort. How long have you been here? I ask. Many suns and moons I have seen. Fly sounding more in comfort now. Well this is a dream, and I’ll soon be awake. Tell me more about this dream , I have been here too long and too alone. Say’s the fly with curiosity. Have you tried to get out of this web? I ask the fly. With a squeaky laugh Nah I always enjoy the chance of being a meal for a spider. Oh yeah I guess you have a point there , Ok, a dream is something humans mind does when we sleep. Sleep? Fly asks. Yes humans need certain amounts of sleep , the body rejuvenates this. Why dream though? Fly is looking or seems to be looking directly at me. Well this has been debated for many years, lots of people come from the what I call the animal side of argument , it’s just how the mind cleans its thoughts for the day. You mean like throwing out half eaten food that I normally would survive on.fly says smartly. Yeah something like that. Then out of nowhere a strong painful howl began and got louder. What the? I exclaim. It’s others who have become so demobilized they hurt tremendously. Fly answers compassionately. Would those others in pain dream? I don’t know not many share their dreams anymore. Treat them like trash i sadly say. The fly now moving it’s head like thinking , ah we do have moments like this but, we dream of having many offspring . Fly says with a kind of a prideful way. Yes, many of us humans also dream of this and desire. Do you dream like this often? Asks the fly. No I usually dream of much happier things , lucid nightmare not usually my way. Ah says the fly. Are you stuck on something .jokingly he says. Maybe I am stuck in life or just on simple problem , but the enormous of this web seems really incredible. Saying this as thoughtfully as I can. You shouldn’t be stuck here then, the fly says angrily. Why do you care? I ask. This is when I notice the web starting to break, whoa I say loudly . They fly looking concerned says excitedly. You will be free , but I don’t see anything below me. I tell the fly excitedly. You have no worries the fly tells, You are breaking free from the troubles of man. But , I like the troubles of man, Life is good , yes I have stress , dying like this I rather be a spiders meal and fight. Fly can you help? I ask. Fly looking around just shakes his head. Why do you shake your head? I ask. You are lucky, when you fall I’ll still be trapped here.fly saying this with a sense of hope for me. But where will I fall? Will I survive? I ask with urgency. The fly looking all around, Yes will land on your feet and have the wisdom of this moment your life, don’t let anything keep you stuck, he says like he is a Buddhist monk. As he is telling me this I start the fall, as I fall I see all the troubles of others pass by, then in seconds I hit the mattress of my bed. With a few pieces of the spiders web still on me. I think to myself, Problems are much smaller when you don’t get stuck on them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK