Could be spelled?

Could be spelled?




The moment we breathe , are we cursed? A book that many know say we have sinned . What if we are cursed , not by another,yet the day we were born or the month , the time you get the picture. Seems sometimes if you ask for little that is what you get. Thinking of the millions of different people are at the wrong place at the wrong time. There is many who do seem to ask for some problems while others just want to be peaceful. May be it is a spell, from a universal being ? Is it just a play we all live in? Those words seem to stick with me. Never got to rehearse the script though, I think I would off walked off a long time ago. Destiny spell may be in play here yes you do have some control and choices you make, every now and then though the cards in the hand aren’t worth playing. Demand a new deck!!!! Life is wondrous in its simple complex form many of the flora and fauna have taken millions of years to get this way. Others have fallen, sometimes when I look at trees I wonder if they do see would they share if they could on what they have witnessed. Would they feel the same way as we do? For they get used for many things furniture fire wood. But with each ring that’s a part of their history year. If they felt spelled, their roots are way too deep for them to just move on. Back to the thought here, life is what you make it I suppose, or maybe it is a stream or a dream. Even with the spell I’m under I know there will be a time it will be a romantic moment in my old memory, just some of my junk food for thought I guess. Maybe life should come with a spell checker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK