Splendid days

Splendid days




Remember when things were much different. I will never say easy. Easy only seems to be around certain people. Times are interesting , the heighten paranoia. Giving or personal freedoms for the illusion of being safer when all people have to do is just say enough, we don’t need to travel that much then. I don’t want to keep going on this. So I’ll just get to my little thought. The season of giving is coming around the corner now. Questions will be in our minds on what to get others. Some of course will be thinking what I am I getting. Imagine a world where we gave from the huge corporations’ right down to the homeless people just giving if anything their time for some volunteer place. Wonder would this make any difference? Or would it keep us the same. This is where it gets tricky no one will admit this either but then it must be discussed here. Selfishness creeps in with the question if I was to do this what would I get out of this? I sense this is right for I did ask myself also. It’s ok that’s very human. Maybe this will keep this more honest. The key word was imagine and wonder would it make a difference, or even we did this or something like this every day. Just by doing this It would eventually get back to you so yes you would get a reward eventually. Eccentric thought maybe even in a paranoid world it would ease some tension. I’m really thinking that peace in our times should be a priority. Yes insane unreasonable people will never catch this, sad to say they are too far gone. For some this would be opportunity to take advantage but hey this is how they live also. Nature of the beast these wannabe humans are. I’m looking for splendid days no matter if it’s a holiday or not, with some of that pay it forward attitude this could be something we all get to make a new holiday. Get some trust back in our psyche, remember we can only be true if we really believe in our freedom, for illusion after awhile will unveil the man behind the curtain. Splendid days to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK