Crow and me (dream dec.28)

Crow and me (dream dec.28)


In a dream a crow became an acquaintance, friendly soul he was. Though he seemed a bit aggressive kept telling me, no need for a jacket and was pulling at my zipper. This is new to me in my dreams, and since all my books on dreams are in storage totes I can’t get to them to figure this one out. It may be because had stressful day with a huge blizzard, and is telling me to let go of the stress. I look at crows a little bit different than most. Yes they can be annoying but I also see much intelligence in them. They don’t have the majestic style of other birds, or the flesh that would be worth the hunt. If you watch them they do have smartness to them. Almost problem solving when you watch closely. The feeling in the dream was that of calmness just with his persistence of wanting my jacket off. Then my old artist friend showed up in an old mail van loaded with many new paintings and he greeted me on how I was and knew he would find me in the downtown area of the small city I use to work in. All in all there was no anxiety in this dream, no disgust and no frustration. Wish I could give more details but was some very nice imagery and signs. Will digest this more and get the answers that will make more sense when I get to my books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK