For A Great Friend

It's been year Dec 1st . There is a side of me that thinks, hey i'll see ya.Though in reality i know that will never happen on this plain.You made many of us laugh,and your kindness was really incredible at times. Wish I knew your pain better I would of tried like hell to help.I do hope there is internet where you are now,like a great friend you may not understand what I do, but you were there to check it out.When we would goof, we had many laughs.We had no ego problems with one another,we could make fun of ourselves and laugh till our souls hurt. Our adventures didn't make much sense, until now.Like losing a brother, I could go on and on,do hope peace has been found for you.Me well working through the why part like many of us, we aren't angry,sad mostly like we should of been right there.So I do hope you can do the truffle shuffle up where you are,for heaven to me seems a bit stuffy,Tommy hope you do get internet there, and listen for our prayers man you are in my heart brother. I felt I had to write this for one of my best friends. May the peace find you all. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK