Prison cell (bedroom)

Prison cell (bedroom)


Once again kindness gets me in trouble. Moved in with mom to help her financially, nickname here is called Money Mule. I also inherit debt my deceased father didn’t take care off. Happy times, please don’t be jealous, younger nephew and nieces of course are here, the gratitude is over whelming . I can tell already the envy from your eyes. Stuck here in my cell totes of stuff that well its just stuff but its mine will have to be put somewhere most likely a landfill. By the way this is just a rant. Boxes of other stuff will follow, cause wait here is more. Financially by myself I can handle my own, but couldn’t help mom and keep myself afloat, yeah I know others have it worse. Have one window with a big tree in front of it so I can’t see wheels go by. Everyone can do and enjoy what they want but because my great nieces visit and they sleep in the living room where the big TV is can’t watch will keep them up, and again I say Happy Times. Yes because I’m single, I win, stop with your envy. My solitude is now a huge distant memory. My shoulder is all screwed up its been over a week. Would like to get back up to misery at least, and of course the gratitude from the rest of my family would really touch most people, so far nothing. Just the occasional, oh don’t forget to get this or that. While my shoulder pops and crackles, maybe its just a rant but this is something like Christmas from a cell I bet. As I say with sarcasm Happy Times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK