What hotel or Motel chain will be the first?

What hotel or Motel chain will be the first?



I’m really thinking that traditional books are gonna become an endangered species soon. Now which chain of hotel or motel chain will be the first to offer the bible on EBOOK and which reader will be in room. Maybe I’m ahead of the curve or just being a bit optimistic. Anyways I wonder if the ebook reader will become one of the most stolen items from a room if this happens. Who would of ever thought that ebooks would finally get some acceptance in the first place. Sillier things have happened and have changed are lives in one way or another. This is only the beginning also, soon or cell phones will carry our check book or debit or credit. You know the big cellular companies are salivating over this, imagine not only a bank charge but have to pay the company a service fee for having these apps on your phone. In any case scenario, hold tight to your dollars. Somewhere somehow they will give some things free while charging us just enough where it doesn’t seem to hurt as much. I will probably be like all of you also and have this. I love technology mostly for fun and sharing little tiny thoughts. I go with the flow and make my decisions as I go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK