Will 11 make sense?

Will 11 make sense?


What is it with consecutive numbers , seems like when I notice the time it’s something like1:11 or 11:11 or even 12:12. Looking for answers have searched a few times but it doesn’t satisfy why I see this. Just know it seems when I think of looking at the time it’s when I see, maybe I’m in a coincidence vortex or something. Or could be 2011 will be a strong and positive year in my life. I wonder if others tend to notice these moments in time or dimension. For the past year and especially the past two months these have popped in my psyche, and I’m not obsessive person, just can’t help when I think to look the time it’s one of those sets of numbers, would love to know the odds on that, and yes I to see 11 after the hour also, well should see when I think on seeing what time it is. Anyways Happy New Year to all and may 2011 be the year that bring you harmony and peace prosperity. Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK