The Cursed

The Cursed


Once I thought it was just growing up the way I did. Now many years have gone by and have always been the one that helps when others turned their heads. Still for some reason luck never smiles, at this point I would just settle for some good. Friends use to joke if you didn’t have bad luck you would have no luck at all. Blessed this way has been in a strange way a learning experience, do point to others whether they listen or not to do what you want to do, to almost where you are selfish about it. Giving the helping hand only sparingly, if this is wrong for me to do this so be it. I walked the other path many, many years now when I could use the good fortune or even a smell of it, get stolen from taken advantage off. This may be a bit negative but am learning no matter how close someone is or even its blood watch your back they will rob while taken a hand out. I don’t care if it’s a so called condition illness or whatever. Life doesn’t get many people like me, and when keep getting kicked in the face and everyone just smiles and say “Oh well” it gets a bit sickening. This is really just a rant but I am looking for a way to get the last laugh, whether it hurts the person who at one time was supposed love. If this is their path then just leave me out of it. This curse sucks enough that’s why the circle of friends has culled to the point where a few fingers would show them. Of course I really don’t think I’ll overcome this curse but since I could remember it’s been a fight I will not quit but will start becoming a bit more selfish and screw the rest. It may break a few homes but rather be alone then being used and let others think I’m ignorant to the charade that seems to be always going on. Anyways this is a down moment in my life but I’m just down on a knee so Cursed watch out, beginning to see the lesson I have been missing for so many years..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK