Playing baseball in the swamp (dream early morning)


Playing baseball in the swamp (dream early morning)

In this dream, I and a few boyhood friends were in a swamp. This seemed to be when I was ten year old or so, deciding who was on who’s team and what not. Playing like normal pre teens would play we were have the game plus having fun on trying to find the ball when it was hit in the swale grass and water , laughing have a great time. Then we were faced with a professional baseball team, the intimidation was all through my mind. Ironically they played and by the end we all were laughing with the professional baseball players like they were kids again also. The dream ended as quickly as it started. Waking perplexed has thought a few times the usual analytical stuff, what it means it’s not like I was watching a game before I fell asleep. I was at one time when I was a kid very fond of the past time and did enjoy playing, watching, and talking about players and plays that were made. To be honest it’s been a long time since I sat down and watched a complete and for this matter play catch or hit a ball. Will keep me thinking for I am at an age now where playing would be very difficult friends having moved on and away. Could maybe my inner self telling me to be satisfied keep doing what you really enjoy and who cares like when I was younger as long as I was enjoying the moment happiness is always there sometimes it’s just hard to see through the adult eyes of being judged and being self tortured of thinking that others are being the judge and jury. Guess I’ll leave on this that yes enjoying on what you do is more enjoyable then doing others and one’s own perception what is the right or acceptable way to be seen or judged. As I have asked myself maybe you could ask yourself the same thing. Are you happy doing what you are doing as when you were a child and didn’t have the weight of worries on you? Dream space all till next time thank you.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK