The challenge


The challenge

This all began around Easter a slight slide of my mom’s health. I and my niece have been really challenged. While working we also have to give much more assistances to my mom close to bed ridding. I don’t mind so much but it does take its toll on ones mentality. Then this past weekend I lost something that did encourage me to share my thoughts on this, advertisers for someone abused the privilege to have them now I didn’t make any real money but gave me encouragement to get posts here more often. Now my mom being stuck in bed all the time gets lonely so I try giving her as much company as I can. Life’s little bumps seem to get a bit bigger. So I apologize for some of the few consistent readers I do have. I do hope with some time my mom will finally get proper diagnoses and get some real treatment. Cleaning her and making sure she is taking her meds and trying to cheer her up as much as possible, plus getting the bills all squared for the month, gives small window to share some words and some pictures and some videos with all. Of course I’m always open to donations this way I could afford when needed to take time off to assist my mom in her illness and elderly age. I do hope to get more words and other silly thoughts down for the ones who do enjoy my world of expressing me. There was a song in the nineties called “Sunscreen” the line hits me at this point of life “get to know your parents you’ll miss them when their gone” I may have screwed the line up a bit, but you all get the idea. Again thank you for reading all the different stuff with apologies from me and my family, may all of you be in good health and hey give your parents a call let them know they are still the best for you. Cheers all and have a great safe time there. Until next time keep it different. Support the blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK