EXCERPT FROM THOMAS BASILLE AND Mr. Pib BEAGLE


                         EXCERPT FROM THOMAS BASILLE AND Mr. Pib BEAGLE

          

           “Really? But they tell me my friend Bob doesn’t exist and that other super natural beings are only created by story tellers.” Tom says this with some seriousness in his voice.

“Well you see me don’t you? I am a ghost also and you see and hear me like Mrs. Posie does.” Dan the ghost says this while walking on the other side of Tom.

“Yeah but the way my parents worry I didn’t want to come out and say who are you?” Tom says and asks at the same time while walking. Noticing that they have stopped walking and Mrs. Posie starts looking in the wooded part that separates the farm land and the new housing development.

“His name is Dan, did you two hear anything? Tom did you go to your room yet?” Mrs. Posie says this and looks into the small strip of woods that separate the land with some intensity.

“No and no I haven’t been too my room yet either. What did you hear?” Tom asks this and starts looking with her and wonders what she sees. Mr. Pib starts smelling the ground and looks towards the line of trees and gives a little growl.

Dan already knows what Mrs. Posie will ask, “I’ll go look Edna something does seem to be watching us.” Dan tells this and like a slow breeze heads toward the tree line.

“You know Tom you have some special talents. Your room is right above the entry way is it not?” Mrs. Posie asks tom while she opens her bag and starts looking for something.

“Special talents, well, everybody thinks I am special but not the way you think I bet. Yes my room is right above the entry way. What do you think it is? A werewolf?” Tom asks this while petting Mr. Pib to sit and be quiet.

“It may be one. Paul my husband killed its mate a few nights ago. He was supposed to burn the body. Tom did you see any other ghosts when you went out to the carcass?’ Edna asks this and finds what she was looking for; it looked like a broken branch off a tree.

“Are you going to play fetch with that?” Tom asks for he doesn’t really know what it is.

“This is my wand and if it wants revenge it will regret it with all force of the spirits.” Mrs. Posie says this and puts Tom behind her, a just in case move and starts to grab his shirt to signal to start walking. Mr. Pib hair starts to stand up on his back.

“Come Tom we need to get to the driveway of the house. Once there we will be protected. We will definitely be driving back to your house something doesn’t feel right about walking.” She tells Tom this while picking her walk up faster.

“You sense things also? Was there something at my house? Are my parents’ safe?” Tom asks this while getting the sense of danger all around him starts to think of his family.

 FOR KINDLE EBOOK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK