A letter of request


A letter of request

        Some of the readers already know this. My mom passed away last week, we laid her to rest today with my father. She had health issues all of her life. When my father pasted away in 2010 I moved in to help. I really didn’t mind but being ill often she was disabled and collected a small pension and was way in debt. Most of these will go away now but many still linger which is something I really want to clear up. In this I will not be able to catch them up fast. So if you are a reader or just would like to help me, I have two books published, one is all mine the other is co authored with a good friend Richard O. Fyler Jr. “Thomas Basille and Mr. Pib beagle” is mine “Scott W Reynolds” “Sunrise 1am” is the collaboration short story and poem book. This way by helping me you at least get something for your gift to me. I really wouldn’t be doing this, for I usually give what I can to different charities without any question. This was hard for me to write for my family is not one to ask for some help. There is some donation buttons on the right of screen. If you should want to help by buying a book at the bottom of this will be the links. I do thank you for reading this. Any help will be great at this time. Plus you will be able to help a struggling writer.
P.S. A friend of mine son read "Thomas Basille and Mr PIb beagle" and he is already asking for the second book. He is 12yrs old.



"THOMAS BASILLE AND MR PIB BEAGLE"
"$6.99 "CLICK TO PURCHASE

                                           
"book" CLICK TO PURCHASE                     
 
                                                                                                                      
 
         
"SUNRISE 1AM"
CLICK HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK