A unicorn and Pegasus in tablet debate


A unicorn and Pegasus in tablet debate

         A normal day for me took a little walk looked at a park where I saw a unicorn and Pegasus. Snorting and talking, and pointing and nodding. Thinking to myself this is a lucky day to see these mythical creatures in modern life. Then I noticed as I approached the picnic table where they seem to be sitting across from one another. They had some tablets be more precise an I Pad and the android. They looked up and asked me which one do you think is better. Pegasus spoke quickly the I Pad is so sophisticated and it gives you the creative look

     The unicorn quickly came back and said the android is more practical and has just as much class and can do more.

     “So which one there good man?” they both asked.

     “What it would be like choosing between you two.” I said.

      “But you have to settle this discussion. We obviously can’t decide.” Pegasus replies.

       “Yes you are human you must know the best?” The unicorn asks.

         “You know in the midst of this conversation, these have already became yesterday’s news.” I tell them.

      This was true the radio just made a big announcement we could hear from the other picnic table. “New I Pad and in a few minutes later the new android.” They looked at each other and shook their head.

    “What’s next a new mythology? A new unicorn or me.” Pegasus asks.

     “Soon you will be replaced by a new gaming system or tablet game.” I tell them.

“There is no way we have been around for eons.” The unicorn says proudly.

 “Yes, you were once an intimidating creature now you are lucky your horn isn’t bright pink.” I tell the unicorn. Pegasus is just laughing.

 “Wait Pegasus you are almost totality ignored. You are definitely like yesterdays technology.” I tell the Pegasus.

 “Then you need to tell everyone that we can found by these tablets. That we are good omens.” The unicorn says with a snort.

“No one will believe me. I tell them.

“Take a picture and share it to the web.” Pegasus says as moves over to take a group shot with the unicorn.

“Still all will think it’s photo shopped.”I tell them.

 “They looked at me and looked at the tablets, so like these we are obsolete?” The unicorn asks.

“Not to me.” I tell him.

 “What do you mean?” They both asked.

 “I for one believe in imagination and no need to argue about what technology is better, I just had a conversation with two mythological beings. Try that on a tablet.” I tell them.

“If one has the imagination others do also, right?” The unicorn asks.

“Yes” I tell them.

 “Then our stories of being magnificent and magical will never die?” Pegasus asks.

“As long as people use their imagination and encourage children to use theirs, you will last.” I tell them.

     I had to leave for work, I turned and looked and saw people with their smart phones and tablets and not one noticed this. Guess I should of told them to become a celebrity for I noticed people were more into a celebrity scandal than to notice them. So if you are a unicorn and Pegasus discussing something don’t run and get some medications imagination is coming. I saw and talked with you. my imagination is strong. This may be true or may be fiction depends where you put your imagination. Tablet or smart phone or your mind decide soon.
( This is more of an excercise for me my mom passed on this week just trying to get back in the swing of things)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK