Fact of losing trust in friends

BUY THE BOOK


Fact of losing trust in friends

I see lots of this and been there myself

People love to be entertained

Some pay total strangers for this

Have to mention the high price also

Many love free entertainment

Especially if you know the artist

Why is this the way of the beast?

A reality that seems to make a thinker go in to deep thought

Does the artist friend inconvenient the friend of supposedly likes the product?

Or does the envy or the jealousy emerge and to be polite just politely ignore

Everyone screams community guess it means don’t do something I dream about

For I will not be interested in your endeavors

I will buy the strangers product for they must be good everyone else has bought it

This is what friends are for

So strangers don’t become my friend

Friends become strangers and do your part for my work

 Fact of losing trust in friends



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK