My road few travel (Love of mom)


My road few travel

For years the road would go many places

In the late held my mother’s hand

For she did that so many times growing up

Her road was the runway to heaven

In disagreements she still blessed it with love

Now she holds the hands of dad like it should be

Missing her with heartache knowing the road is still there

Happiness in sadness joining her in last part of her journey

Blessed I feel being there for the long days of battle

Her hand even from heavens still holds mine

Seems firmer than when traveled growing up

On a roadside now taking in loving memories of simple love

Feeling lesser wondering what will I find down the road

Knowing she is around me with siblings and loved ones whose road has just begun

Life that clock we all use but never seem to get

The road I travel is a bit darker with the light a ways in my destiny

A mother’s love cherished in this moment of grief

Her road in heavens will be blessed from love of ones who miss her

My road seems a bit off the map time will help guide

For home is a bit empty now though filled with loving memories

Hoping others go back and hold the hand of mothers

Never thinking about so called sacrifice for a mother’s love

My road few travel
(My mom passed away last week had to honor her the best way I know how)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK