A rant of being


A rant of being

    Seems like somewhere in time I must of did something really bizarre. I keep things simple help family and friends and on occasion strangers. I give to a few charities not a lot never had an over inflated wallet. Now in a rough spot myself have reached only a very few have assisted. I know times are tough, only asking for some assistance. I truly believe in kindness is the best way if we are truly a step above animals. I have not witnessed this personally on occasion you hear something but to experience this personally is not in my grasp. Even in the moments I am down like now I do offer to help stupid maybe. I only know maybe others do have it worse. Any other time in my life I would just keep being positive and walk this adventure. I have two books a few have read and have enjoyed them. This will just pass people who stop here. The stress I am under right is huge I do see light at end of the tunnel. Though I have the time some of the bills are too persistent. If any of you read this trust me I know I am not alone. When you should purchase a book you are donating to me and getting a decent book. My family as they have told me don’t have the finances to help while they purchase their toys and stop in and eat while right now I don’t have the extra money for extra food. If this should be the way maybe I will just go back to writing in my notebooks and not sharing. There is no ads for me to make anything from on this yes I wish I could give the books away for free. If anyone is interested in the books just click the links below. Thank you reading this frustrated rant. I will be ok I may be buried in a hole but I do know how to dig even if my writing suffers. To purchase a book click the link please.  
THOMAS BASILLE AMAZON LINK

KINDLE EBOOK

SUNRISE 1AM AMAZON LINK

KINDLE SUNRISE 1AM EBOOK


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK