Big plain space jumbles the mind


Big plain space jumbles the mind

     To create usually comes easy. Until the imagination block comes mind seems tired. Ideas seem ho hum no real cures. Inspiration seems to be on vacation. My vortex to my little realm of worlds of fiction on holiday so I read even those words seems like a school text book. I think maybe it’s a depression for in the last few months a lot has happened. Guess thinking that going through a rough time more would lend the helping hand. Once again had to reach inside myself and grab from my inner strength and keep myself going. This week was gonna be different I hoped but have developed a sinus cold. Getting older these seem to really knock me down more and more. Now really feeling like a shell of a person I walk close to what seems to be a zombie state. I always like to write my words where they excite me to write more. Passion where are you?  A prose would be nice a haiku or my good old free verse. Cursed the way words in dreams I still accomplish things though. Good sign that my imagination is still in working order. This day should have been way more productive all I have done is lay around and napped thank you head cold. I did accomplish getting these jumbles of words down now this seemed like climbing a mountain that I didn’t even think I could do this. How many others experience this? How many have solutions? I know commenting is a lot of work so I will not ask this of you. It has been said that writing something everyday makes you a better writer. Care to prove this? I have taken a step on my octagon and hopefully will get back to my spot where creations come like water over a waterfall. Take care and thank you for reading this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK