Lost may be where I am


Lost may be where I am

     Life has the strangest humor. I know at my age many lose parents though the sudden way is hard to move on from. Small regrets of should off and could off. Finding closure is a bit difficult come from a family where money is extremely tight like most in this economy. I do ok under different circumstances, my father past on less than two years ago him and mom hid some things like some huge debt. Some of this disappeared upon his death others lingered. That’s when I decided to move in with my mom. I did manage to get lot of the debt relieved by helping her and with her health helped her be comfortable until she recently passed. Now with her passed on more bills have appeared like funeral costs and now will be some legal fees for transfer of things. This is the difficult part with all the financial assistance I did for mom now I am drained. I usually give what I can to charities or just help a friend or stranger. The table has turned to put in bluntly I am in need with the legal costs and small repairs for the home are in the thousands. I can handle the home repairs over time. The legal stuff needs to be taking care off. My mom of course had lots of pride she hid things like property tax bills and utility bills. So if anyone who comes to this blog likes what I do and has enjoyed the writings. Or if you are new and enjoy the stuff put up here I ask you if you could donate or buy a book. The “PAYPAL” donate button on the right of the screen is there. I really do appreciate anything you can give I will not stop writing but without help my writings will be less frequent. I will put the book link buttons down after this post. Anyways thanks for your time and bless you for at least reading my blogs over the years.
"Thomas Basille and Mr.Pib beagle (Click Here) THIS BOOK WOULD MAKE A GREAT GIFT FOR PRE TEEN TO ADULT

"SUNRISE 1AM" (CLICK HERE)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK