Self important and self absorbed the new community


Self important and self absorbed the new community

  Many of the younger crowd for years has been told you are special. Is good but now it has become an epidemic with my problems are much more important than any others. Teaching this has put many in a state of it’s all about me. Guess it’s easier to control people when they aren’t there to help others only themselves. Would like to think the rest of the world isn’t like this. This is a dangerous line that society has crossed. They say the younger are more community active must be a small study somewhere. I pretty much see they will help as long there is something in it for them not just doing this to be helpful and to gives hand. The example I would like to give is I work with a younger lady who had some personal issues one day and didn’t make it to work, the next day at work I asked how things were. She of course said without thinking you could of never handled the day I have had. Now she knows a just less than two weeks before I had lost my mother, she passed on in her sleep I was the one who found her in the morning. I am not complaining or bragging here but for someone to think their drama can out do that gives me a bad sign on the future. I wonder when you help someone do you expect something in return or do you just do this cause it’s the human thing to do. People have become way to self absorbed with their self importance. I know there is a lot of prescription drug abuse does this really affect the common sense part of the brain? I work with many that do this I know it gives them an amphetamine boost they turn into worker bees but also lose their control of emotions they turn into a emotion roulette wheel and spins often. Maybe it is me I am very calm and like making people feel good about themselves and always lend a helping hand with nothing more than a thank you expected. If this is how the future of society is to become the world will definitely become a hugely ice hearted place to live.

Comments

  1. The more I read from this author, the more fascinating I find his works; I will be coming back for more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK