Imagine being Maggie on social sites


Imagine being Maggie on social sites

 

             First of all beautiful women please don’t offense and men also. I just find that looks gets more comments than actual thought. I have witnessed things once on a site I saw a girl just post the words “Ha, Ha” the posts after this was “Brilliant” “awesome” “Great words”. Now if there was more to this post I would have said ok but really there was nothing after this. I just wonder because maybe I read a lot and maybe my mind is in shape to do some strenuous thinking. Maybe too many words is hard in a day an age of acronyms. This also is why I came up with Brainshark for many let so many others do their thinking for them. Maybe this is why colleges are one of the biggest economic businesses right now. Maggie is just a hypothetical character here she just riding the popular train right now. People should do more thinking I do enjoy the quick post that has some kind of humor. So the people who are considered beautiful and handsome keep it honest your talent is definitely the skin you were born with. You may have the “likes” the followers that will give you the pat on the back that you surely do need for your own personal wealth. Life is so much more for the rest of us. Enrichment of the mind and soul is so much better for the rest of us. This little rant comes from many times of asking what the hell? So this is just how I have looked at things. I may write about all the hate I see in news articles comments these people should be in some kind of anger management program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK