Let me see now a friend would give me $10.00 without question


Let me see now a friend would give me $10.00 without question

 

             In a discussion today me and another writer discussed most of our friends would give $10 without question to help you out. This is fascinating to me, I donate to charities myself like Salvation Army again without question. Now where is the problem on buying some ones creation since it is less than $10 dollars? See with me you get a book plus you help me and the book you may well enjoy, this you wouldn’t know for you haven’t read this yet. If you buy this and ever get to meet me you will see how grateful I would be. See I will tell you the books are good and others have told me they are entertaining. You don’t know this for somewhere in our system not enough people talk about my book. I know so let’s do the math here buy a book from me like giving a friend $10 dollars less actually but taxes and shipping, unless you have the kindle app. Then it is even less. I have more coming this New Year upon us. The lack of sales will not stop me. There will be two new novels another Thomas Basille, now you will behind and will have get both to follow the whole story. Anyways this is a little kick in your pants help a friend buy a book. Also will put my good friends link here also I don’t have a picture but the book is very cool. “The Elf of Edinburgh”
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK