Nostalgic times (giving a helpful hand for just being kind)


Nostalgic times (giving a helpful hand for just being kind)

      I grew up with few neighbors. They were awesome neighbors though if you were some yard work or other stuff at your home, they would drop what they were doing and come give a hand. Likewise we would do the same with no interest in any reward except for helping one’s neighbor. In this day and age to help others seems to be close of committing an act of some society faux pas. Or if you really aren’t close with the neighbor they think you want something in return. Where did we lose help others? This brings me to why I am writing this. Technology has brought us to an age where people could help one another and be appreciated with simple clicks. For a writer like me people that may be not interested in my books could do the kindest act there is share the books on the social sites or for that matter other authors. In this matter an artist a musician this list could go on and on. Yeah I know many who like to share those silly things that are made by well corporations. Or some huge successful name that well really they need your help or assistances or let’s bring my imaginary person Maggie in this, let’s says she has a beautiful body I know for a fact many guys like share her bikini pictures. Which I will say I have done this a few times myself. People in the arts don’t have huge promotional budgets or the name yet. People who can help are reading this as look for the books on this site go to amazon look for the share buttons. Spread the word or if you know others that do the arts and have things on sites help them out. Let’s live like our grandparents did only in the 21st century way easier and more efficient click the share buttons for these artists, writers, and performers. For I  will leave with this I don’t play Farmville or the other games but I do know I get enough passed to me so I know people know how to share. Thank you and bless you.  Purely written and thought out by a single person who remembers how neighbors use to be.
Thomas Basille Book

Think Five Compilation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK