Snow day reflection (plans for 2013)


Snow day reflection (plans for 2013)

         First of all thank you all that have been reading my blog. 2012 has been a bitter sweet year personal accomplishments three books self-published and my health seems pretty good. Things have been rough and would do it all again. I lost my mother who I have been living with for the last two years to help back in September that was hard and still is, a wise man once told me you never get over losing your parents. I do know she is in a better place I know she missed my dad extremely who passed away less than two years before. My books haven’t really been selling they have sold some and for the ones who have bought them I thank you so much and do hope you have enjoyed them. So in some ways it was a happy 2012 with some sadness, though life has rules we must keep the memories and move forward. So I will now switch gears and give my plans for the New Year.

        In the last few months I have been working on two new books I do hope to have them both out by sometime in the late winter early spring. I am excited but also have some anxiety, I do believe in persistence though. I may not be a huge seller of my books but I won’t be denied that a failure means stop. If anything it’s a great hobby. Have some things that will be need to be dealt with in the next few months which will finally tidy up the last year. I have personally considered my hard work will pay off eventually. My personal wish is to see others that are close to me and maybe not so close have a great New Year and hope people will at least give some of my books a look at and like I said earlier hope the ones who have purchased these have enjoyed them. I am not sure at what point you can call yourself an author but it will come one day. Until then look for me on amazon author Scott W Reynolds. Yes I will still be blogging some for I do realize I have some readers that do enjoy my blog also. Happy New Year all may 2013 bring the happiness and joy that everyone should experience.
Easy way to find me on Amazon click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK