Really a credit card or debit card is faster than cash?


                    Really a credit card or debit card is faster than cash?

          We Americans get addicted to things easy. While standing the express aisle at a store that just amazes me how they let lines get so long and will not get other cashiers to help. Now please go back to express aisle. A couple ahead of me who had two items whether they are on the high of the “I don’t carry cash” group. The lady went purse diving for hers more than five minutes looking. So her mate decided he would pay out comes his card. He swiped at least four times before the reader got his card numbers. I am all for cards, for large items yes people shouldn’t carry too much cash. The real addicted ones will swear it is so much more convenient. This makes me ask for “who? The bank? The store? Or your addiction? Then when you look in some of these peoples wallets, I should say a portable library of debit and credit cards, and then it’s which one am I going to use? I guess we are in the “I” era for these seems like the only world that is important is the two feet circle around yourself. Gone is the “Oh I am holding up the line I should be more courteous. I may try and start getting my stuff online this way, I can keep my illusion that others do care about others. Some say we are evolving to higher conscious, the proof I have seen it’s going the other way. The question I am dying to ask, “What is the problem of carrying spending money?” studies have shown that if you have a card you spend more. Anyways until I get wound up again this ends my rant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK