As I approach (A THANK YOU)


                                           As I approach

           

             Since I began blogging in the summer of 2010, I really never thought I would hit 100,000 page hits. This means a lot to me. I really appreciate taking the time and reading a few have made comments. I tend not to blog as much as I use too. I do most of writing for stories that will eventually become books. I was wondering if any of the readers that do follow have any favorites. Comment what ones you like the most. The books that are advertised on this site are mine. This year will have more added to the list. I do plan to start do my little poetry sessions on here again. I just thought I do appreciate the views and reads very much. Time flies as you do something you enjoy. Long as I keep getting the views I will be blogging more and more. So again thank you for your continued visits. I do hope to start doing some more drawings and of course share them here. Please feel free to share your comments and if any questions. I will get around answering as soon as I can. This is like my 516 post also. This has helped me through the few years, with the loss of my parents. A wise man told me a long time ago, this you never really get over. He is right. One of life’s little ways of becoming wiser. If you like the blog check out the books that are advertise. Till my next blog to 200,000 I am happy that I made it this far. So grab a post and enjoy and again thank you all again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK