Called poetic justice


 

 

       A thought for the day to clarify before I go on I don’t judge people. If anything I try and understand how things happen and why. I as most of the people who read my blog know I write. I find what I am about to write fascinating. I and a few other thousand writers do this because we love it. Most of us spend grueling time writing and editing and using thought. Now this is where I get dumbfounded, there is certain shows on TV and internet that seems to have a huge following, they are pretty much average. Yeah they do some laughable things at their best that is. I guess this is what is called poetic justice, millions rather pay attention to less than mediocre talent then say read a book. I guess I must be in a small crowd, the shows is like giving a bunch monkeys some tools and weapons and wait for something to happen. Guess using our imaginations is scary or opening that door may bring more dreams that seem unattainable? I do watch TV myself so I am no elitist, I just don’t see what the enjoyment is in watching common people get paid to do things that just seem a bit lame. I must be too old or something, give me something with some imagination or real ideas or even some kind of an out of the box theory. I am very happy. They call it reality in the credits there is producers and editors.  Let’s not forget a director. Many must realize this, has life got that mundane where seeing these people really gives you some inspiration to improve your life? This is just a thought and I do wonder what it would take to get some kind of a real discussion. I hear people all the time did you see this episode of blah or did you see the other blah. I use blah because it is blah to me. I guess this is like an opinion piece and somewhat of a rant. I guess I will keep looking to see, what is the greatness in their prerecorded and edited so called reality shows?

Comments

  1. I think reality shows are for the most part very boring. To me, a person doesn't really have much of a life if they find great joy in watching some of this kind of tv. Or maybe they just have extremely different opinions about what is exciting or worth spending time watching. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK