Day reflection a mind’s mirror


Day reflection a mind’s mirror

 

      Sleep and time is cravings lately think it’s my age. Others look and see the half of no one a reminder that a piece is missing. Should look and be happy that they are a complete whole so when they do find the other whole is two strong instead of a half. The reflection makes me wonder about some goals I have set for this year. In reflection I wonder if a revisit to some other things may help. Creatively using much restraint, I do wonder why and the logical side interjects and says to tidy up some other adventures. Words and thoughts is the half that completes me, who else has this I wonder? My ‘Thomas Basille and Mr. Pib beagle’ face book page has picked up some fans. This is always welcome to more. Feel free to like it also. Have also looked at one of my poems ‘Began on a whim’ over 1500 views this is eating at my creativity. I wonder if there could be a beginning of a book there. This makes me wonder who else has these reminders or signs to maybe get thinking or creating. This is where I do wish I had someone to bounce these thoughts or kick me in the pants to roll the ball. I would like to say I am happy this makes me think I am more content than happy. This is a reflection of what I am thinking for the day. Care to interject?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK