Dream a Brainshark visit July 25th


Dream a Brainshark visit July 25th

 

         My dream started on a bright sunny day. I met up with Brainshark who gave the crystal sword for the house was filled with beings humanoid with an advantage of being able to take form of nightmare beings. They fought hard but having the Brainshark as an ally they never had a chance. I find this dream to be encouraging and of course inspiring this story has been kicking in my imagination for months and sits unfinished. I do many other writings and this one needs work. Imagination knocks should I listen I do have other stories that are coming along nicely. Brainshark doesn’t visit like he use too. I really should take bits and pieces of the dream and fit it in the story. I am happy that I had this dream. Maybe the inner imagination master is trying to get the rest of me to get working again on this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK