Is it better to be ignored or listen to empty promises?


Is it better to be ignored or listen to empty promises?

 

 

          This is more of a thought than any self-pity or any category I can think off. I have had more promises in the past year than I can handle. I am starting to respect the ones who just ignore my interests than the ones who do say “oh yes write it down here and I will do it when I get home” this makes me believe in a thought I have never trust in humanity. I know people will help others which is very human.  I know many who are very savvy in many ways. With this being said as long as someone is in your boat, there is no need to try and learn about them. This is so baffling to me. I have bought things for their kids that are overpriced so they can look good in school, or for girl scouts. This makes me think of a book I read once, the line still sticks with me “Take what you can while you can and give nothing” this of course was from the villain. Words from the lips of people who say them are starting to really mean nothing. Where are these answers? If there is a smell of success I know my door will have dents in it from where people will be more than willing to ask for something.  Have we really devolved? Anyways I will not waste any more time here, I am off to write another story for another novel. Something I do enjoy and wish others would also. Thank you all for taking the time to read this. I will give a hint this new story will be part two of a book that’s already out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK