Nice brains will be said one day?


Nice brains will be said one day?

 

The skin the skin bronzed and beautiful

Body toned all the right curves

Blinkity blink eyes

Like the open sign at a sold shop

Pleasure looks has become decadent

Everyone has or is in further education

Where is the proof?

Spent on the next phone pic

Looks are only eye candy

I would love to say nice brains

Am I the only one?

Gossip about the taste of the day is no evidence

Chew gum and walk I applaud

Talk without the snippits you hear

Make my intelligence go grrrr

Challenged is not a life style

The uv rays means nothing to brain cells empty

Oh when will someone make my brain turn?

Definitely not soon enough

When I will utter

Nice brains will be said one day?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK