Mystery


Mystery

 

        Who finds life just a big old drawn mystery? Think about it some just fall into things. Others with lots determination succeed while some still fail. ‘Hard work pays off’ an interesting cliché. I have seen many do this, as soon as they hit their imaginary goal their zest for life ends. Many will say that keeps life interesting time for a change let’s make it a mystery. Yes many will hypothesize this and some will put in the belief area of the brain. That’s the area where no matter how wrong someone is they will go down swinging. I find the mystery of life entertaining something trivial becomes huge. Things in bad taste for I am at an age where I witnessed the bad taste of something and were very successful. This I call poetic irony, maybe I missed this spot in the mind where my logical process is damaged. I know people are like horses can bring them to the water but can’t make them drink it. Like this little thought I am writing now some will read this, the mass will not even know it exist. I know this too well for I am a writer. Confidentially I know people read for I see book shelves in stores and each week I pass by I see the stack going down. I know presentation is everything I fall for this myself. See I don’t fall into things well that smell good anyways. Many say persistence that I am and resilient by this I will keep on going like many of us should. This is my thought for the night and most of the past week.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK