A question popped up today.


A question popped up today.

 

      A coworker today asked an interesting question. I found this question in my mind for a while. The question I guess would bother some people. I will give you some backstory first. My mother always said when I was baby I could entertain myself for hours. This may or not be the answer to this question I will get too soon. Yes I was married once, like a cliché we just didn’t mix well after a few years and just argued way too much. On the other hand many people who are loosely friends of mine some are closer than others. Mainly though I will touch on the romance department, this is something I know I must have some kind of responsibility too. I have been let down more often by women than really any one person should have to count. So like I said to my coworker why bother, a form of insanity is repeating some with the same results over and over again. So now I will get to the question. I have been totality single for the last eight years.  Now to the question “Don’t you get lonely?” without going into to many details I did say yes. But my relationships, was way too much campaigning, politics. Compromise means to a few who I have been with, would mean no writing no art. So instead of changing myself to fit that perfect mate scenario I really like being me. Some time I will write about the whole be yourself and how it may work for many. Never has worked for me. I one day would love to be proving wrong, I don’t see this happening though.

 

Please remember the new address.
http://scottthinksfive.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK