An Ouija pizza (It’s Halloween Time)


                               An Ouija pizza (IT’s Halloween Time)

 

        Like a normal night Ted ordered a pizza. The delivery came and seemed like it was going to be a normal night. Tipped the delivery guy and set the pizza on the table. He grabbed some napkins and a plate. He thinks some parmesan cheese would make it perfect. He looks in the fridge first. Realizing he used up what was left last time he decided never mind. He sits down to get a slice and sees a message wrote on the pizza with the pepperoni. “Canister cupboard.” The message read. Shocked by the message. He asked out loud. “How could this be?” He goes looks, and sitting in the back of some cracker boxes, new parmesan can. “I’ll be damned.” He thought.  He turns and looks down at the pizza it answers “You’re welcome.” “So my pepperoni pizza is possessed, maybe I should call and see if I can get a new one?” Ted asks openly. The pizza replies “That would be crazy.” He chuckles yeah that would be a bit crazy that my pizza is possessed can I get a new one. Ted ponders the dilemma he is in while he thinks he grabs a bottle of pop. He grabs one and looks back at the pizza. “Get ice.” The pepperoni pizza message tells him. “Now why would I want ice it was in the fridge?” Ted asks. “For the back.” Pizza messages back. “Back? Ted asks and goes to sits down and misses the chair from being focused on the pizza. As he falls he grabs the table cloth and the pizza slides and falls on him. He screams from being covered with some of the pizza and pain from the fall in his back. “Curse you pizza!” Ted exclaims and gets control of himself, puts what’s left of the pizza back on the table his hands covered with sauce and pepperonis and cheese. The pizza reformed itself what it could anyways. “Thank me.” The new message says. “Why would I thank you I am hurt sauce dripping down my face my hands covered with sauce?” Ted yells at the pizza. There is a knock at the door. It jumps him and the pain in his back is over bearing. “ARGH damn it hurts so bad. I should just throw you in the trash and dispose of your evil spirit.” Ted exclaims as he opens the door with sauce dripping from his and hands in the darkness this looked surprising. At the door were three young Jehovah church people. “Yes, I am sorry I am in the middle of dealing with a bad spirit what you want?” Ted asks in a very rude way. Their eyes wide and one of gave scream and they quickly ran while dropping their pamphlets. Ted closes the door and slowly walks back to his pizza and table. A new message says “Your welcome.” Ted in pain laughs in such an evil way, and him and the pizza enjoyed the rest of the evening together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK