Looking for some insight


     Looking for some insight

 

Some of you know I write, I am in the process of developing a story. I would like some interaction here. Just would like a few answers.

How does a relationship fail when everything connects, like conversations understand each other’s ways? Almost able to answer each other’s thoughts before the other finishes. Then the line comes along.

“You’re too good of a friend.”

“You are too good for me.”

“I don’t know what I am looking for.”

Do you feel this is our animalistic ways?

Or is this a real logical way?

I believe some of us are born without certain animal pheromones. Or are these ones born with the next step for humanity?

I would so be grateful if I could get some perspectives in the comment area here. Any interaction would help me with my character development.

Comments

  1. When you hear someone say, you're too good for me, it sounds like either coming from a person with very low self-esteem, who probably has been told since early childhood words that did not consist of any praise or words of encouragement; or the person could just be using this expression as a way out, if they are not certain of their feelings for another person. Some people who were not shown real feelings of love throughout most of their life, find a difficult time knowing and accepting what true love or unconditional love feels like; it feels wrong or scary to them because they have never known it. They might feel that they are such a bad person that no one could ever truly love them. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK