The island resident no one

The island resident no one


         We have come a long way; oops I should say others have come a long way. I see the help that others get; I am not talking the real help. It’s real simple stuff that many break the share button on sites to help people that they don’t know, ironically somehow poetic. While some share anything but something that could really help someone. Then cause the lack of an animal or a so called cause of a list that is probably bigger than the population of the United States. I find this so insulting, guess there’s a simple lesson here. Many are selfish they only want what they believe in to be important to all. Which makes others islands with this will make all individuals islands, soon there will just islands waiting for someone to help or control their actions for them. I find this action the island of no one. I know death attracts many, that is why so many get the sadness thrill and share this and play many games like this. Now if you create something in the artistic sense (this doesn't mean some silly game to just take up someone’s time) you have to have some real caring friends that will give you some shares or likes or encouragement to do more. I know I get judge before anyone takes a small time to see what I actually create. That is a reason I know the island well and I know this means I am no one for friends would at least share what I have created without having to even read this. There is so few exceptions to this I could name them which I really do thank you. This rant has felt good and do hope some thing is triggered. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK