The minus one of “I”

The minus one of “I”

Darkness listens for light
Many made the judgment sixty one minutes before
Saying the words they like to hear self-speak
Never understanding learn the meaning
Condemned by the reflection in texts
Getting the quotes and ignorantly know the quoted
Knowledge a powerful unused debt to sheepskin
Love a bad equation for lust of skin
Who asks I wonder why
While in an arrogant smirk back in the day before a quarter century exist
Hugs to the yummy and googly eye bod
No cute words for the shallow water thought
News of the day for end of the same new I
Spoken in the agree of the terms
Say accept all while emoticon the tongue stuck out

The minus one of “I” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK