Our typical solution (Orlando)

Our typical solution (Orlando)

  Another gun tragedy my heart as a human just sank more. The solution in every tragedy like this is more guns. I don’t want guns taken from people, just some real solution with don’t live in a movie where the heroes pull out the grenade launchers and assault guns with expert accuracy. This is real life where you get most through the mail. Or your next door neighbor who wants to sell. Where did we go insane? Throwing more guns in the system hasn’t solved anything yet. In fact it has seemed to escalate. I know this is where the ones who go into denial and say we need this for our protection, which in a very irrational way seems logical. I like to throw out the god factor here some say guns is an obsession, I see this as another religion. Yes I said it, a very violent one, most say they just want guns to protect when all in all the fact is to shoot up things. Become armchair warriors if I was there I would of pulled out the assault rifle and ended it. This gets me to say really? Your assault rifle would not have made people nervous while you were walking around? As the saying goes “it rolls downhill”. We all need a solution assault rifles are not for protection as the many massacres have proved. There is no logical explanation for these to be in public hands no matter how responsible. If anything let’s make a special program with regulated licensing and checked often like a driver’s license. Now before I get pummeled with anger and other words that show no reasonable words of wisdom. I am around guns all the time shotguns, rifles, pistols, in fact got my first at 9 yrs old. So please take a deep breath and look at reality. Do you want to live where the fear mongers and hate filled people keep controlling the gun laws? Or should we have a more reasonable and more logical way to manage or religion of guns? Even the Catholic Church eventually stopped the inquisitions; the world became a better place. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK