RANDOM ILLUSION

                                        RANDOM ILLUSION


       I know it will happen, like this reflection in the mirror. Phhff, I see my lips move in the illusion of a reflection. Getting beat down from society from others whose only claim of feeling alive is to step on me. Like the earth their illusion of bringing me down to their expertise in their own ignorance, doesn’t change me I will reform and still be solid. Yeah, damn right I am saying I. I have also learned to keep quiet on my experience, a silent wisdom is better than the fool who rants the words of the puppet masters. I may stray from any point that comes from a mirror talk while random is just one of those complete illusion of many believing in this, like any good illusion the more that give belief in the ideology lie harder to show the truth. I will bring you attention to all the lotteries. The number balls, the random chance of preset scratch tickets. Finding true love, the real illusion a soulmate. Let’s stroll this street, if subject A has the preset of what their soulmate subject B is supposed to look like, smell like, no doesn’t have to say the words. Like any good lottery the odds are set. Yeah, I know as I look at myself in the mirror, the house always wins. Make the odds greater and then when a subject AA who has none of these deep qualities that even I am guilty off, comes close we manipulate the lottery balls. Yeah, I said it, you would think these business people of the lottery and love would let nature’s randomness really choose the numbers. Just that too many winners would make the game less fantastic. It also could be just the matrix, where so many of us are just the extra characters for the others to have what the have and sorry, there only enough slices for the few and not the many. Makes you want to shut the world off and see if there is really multi universes, for as theorists say if your life suck here some place in another dimension there is a very successful and loved you. Oh, mirror you listen so well, just our silent wisdom and huge heart of love, goes to sell by date. Yeah you got me, thankfully no one will read this or even give any interjection. Yeah, this is my world, like random so many will proudly say that they always help others. I look into my own eyes in this glass of reflection. The truth may be out there. Here deep in the back of my eyes is the truth. Steady as it goes, I am not sure of what act this is in this play we randomly call life. I know what is me and I know what I do, is every once of a random romantic creative man. Imagine if someone got this far reading this. Would these words ring any truth, or like the homeless person or the elderly one that you passed by today in your busy life do you just say nothing or act with a smile a hello or is there something I can do. I know, what happens. I create and so many act like on the surface (shallow) that is great wow, the best random I get is, oh yes I want to read that, no, no I will buy it. Here I am looking in the mirror and just question how sane am I really? I will go back again, to the one or maybe even two that have gotten this far. I is the word of the people I work with. Self-aware, not really. This means they have this uncanny almost unaware that self-centered is their real weakness. I may go on another time, or even quicker, I just felt I needed a release a primer to write something. Stuff that has been festering in my mind. I will post this around and see what, oh what am I saying. I will post for myself, since so many are too busy to like or share or comment. I guess I will have to wonder matrix or society callous, a pondering mirror thought. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK