Heart Box Jail


                                                             Heart box jail

       The talk of work we try and support all local businesses. The quiet male worker gave a confused look. He shook his head and went about his duties. The others were use to his silence, some even acted at times he didn’t exist. A friendly customer asked to the male worker what he did in his spare time, and he said he writes and publishes books. The customer was impressed, the male went to back and did a few things. The customer went to one of women working and said since you support local businesses you must have bought and read of his books right? They all with smiles said no. the customer stepped back and thought wow they support local businesses, the customer guessed that this was fascinating. The customer wondered what a local business does for it to be considered to be a local business. The workers gave some examples, like food trucks, like one of the more attractive coworkers, they produce printed T-shirts, not high quality but very visible. The customer a bit confused, said I see. I just can’t figure out if it’s a book that is visible and tangible also. Customer also mentioned any book of certain number of pages must take close to six months or even a year or more to produce. The male worker came back to the front. Have you sold many books? Customer asked. No not really, I am not local enough, I tend to cross a dimension at times. Excuse me? Customer asked. Yeah, I tend to disappear while be looked right at. Male worker confidently replies. Customer shakes their head and how do you mean? I have that Quasimodo look, so many use their mind dimension power to make me disappear. I don’t blame them. That’s why I write to show some existence and meaning to this Heart box jail I live. What? Customer shocked, but you seem warm and caring. I am also unappealing to many especially to women. The words will continue in this world for a heart box jail is built in a world of beautiful people and more interesting kind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK