AS I SIT


        AS I SIT

I sit with glass of the day
Taste bitter with an essence of time
A sip towards another sunset
With quiet reflection in the inner mirror
Happy with no explanation
As I say have goodnight to shadow
A quiet friend that seems true
In a simple glimpse of simple wonders
A small smile comes upon me
That others day has gone well
Wonder what dream will come and reveal
It can be wise or silly
Fearful or incredible
A little more star through the clouds
Puts perspective in the right place
In less time than the light of star to see
This will be forgotten almost never be
If only a touch of a spirit was to third eye see
Lucidity would not let worry
The night has entered
As I sit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK