DEAR UNVACCINATED

 

                  DEAR UNVACCINATED

    

       Now I will firstly applaud your rebel spirit, your independence, it’s very admirable. I am not here to get biblical or political. Just trying to well learn and understand, currently we are so connected to each other that being this independent, we must come to a compromise. I am vaccinated for covid yes, I did it for me to a certain point yes. I also did it for if I was carrying the virus and didn’t know and I transmitted to a friend, or someone’s family member and they passed away I would be consciously feel so guilty. Now I hear so much evidence and was sent a video to prove their point and had no reference to the virus or vaccine, just was to prove that this was the truth. Yes, we all have a right to opinion. Just don’t try and tell others that this is fact. Now I know so many of you think because it seems professional and looks professional and fits what you have been thinking that damn it must be true. Sorry to disappoint, it really doesn’t work that way. I also know that if you convince yourself that you have juicy information that others may not know like a powerful secret, now just to keep it real, X-files was just a fictional Tv series not a documentary. One of my favorites by the way. Now to the vaccine, people like to spew out that the vaccine is a drug, not exactly it is the virus that has been neutralized. Like all vaccinations, and just on another note if we do have a zombie apocalypse, we wouldn’t fair well with many people’s mind set right now. I will not go on. I just couldn’t believe I was being attacked for passing a meme I thought was humorous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK