UNANSWERED IT’S ONLY HEART DISEASE

 

                       UNANSWERED IT’S ONLY HEART DISEASE

 

 

          I will have to say, I am scared. To a point of disappointed, I understand the medical people have been stressed in these past few years. I find it maybe I did cry wolf in their eyes, I also know that having pain in the left side of my chest pretty much twenty-four seven is not a normal thing. Since I do have heart disease and artery disease. I guess when it comes to others yes, I am the last on list, I am here with pains in my chest and dizziness and all they say is hang in there, you only have another seven days for the catheterization. I would go to the E/R and all they want to do is run blood test shrug their shoulders and pat me on the back and say wait. Thankfully we have a for profit healthcare system, cause it could be like other countries where you have to wait for procedures like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAND FOR BRAIN KNUCKLES

GET SOME PRINTS IF INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK